iPad Dry Erase Markers
I've not been crazy about iPhone / iPad stylii. It didn't seem right. Then, I saw this post, and it was immediately obvious why the stylii didn't work. I've made a slight change to his design: use a metal body pen. This means that the wire is no longer needed.
- Sharpie "King Size" Permanent Marker (~$2.50 at Blick)
- 1.5" x .25" piece of conductive foam (see Note below)
- Pair of pliers
- Pair of sissors
- Using the pliers, pull out the existing nib / point. (This is a bit messy)
- Let the pen sit, uncapped, for several days. There's a piece of felt that holds the bulk of the ink, and this needs to dry out
- With the sissors, cut a piece of conductive foam to size
- Push the foam into the body of the pen.