Monday, July 02, 2007

Schedule Changes

I'm now about 4 hours into my first time on third shift (also known as graveyard). I am working in the paint hangar this week while it gets painted. I was able to see it a few minutes ago, and it is much whiter than when I last saw it. And there is a lot of kraft paper on it as well. (I doubt that's particularly proprietary information. Now, the sharks with the lasers on their head protecting it...)

I'm holding up better than I expected, but I will have to see how I feel when 7:00am rolls around. I can better understand why so many injuries happen on third shift as well. I'm sort of prepared for it, and I am still amazingly stupid. Of course, i just had a regular mountain dew, which really doesn't help the intelligence.

More later...

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home